Kon W. Kim
Mr. Kim’s practice at Sung & Hwang focuses on family law, criminal, and bankruptcy. Mr. Kim advises and represents clients in all aspect of family law including divorce, custody, spousal & child support, and guardianship. In his criminal defense practice, Mr. Kim represents clients in criminal cases ranging from misdemeanors and serious traffic violation to felony cases.
Since being admitted to the Maryland Bar in 2011, Mr. Kim has gained experience in various firm settings and was selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers two years in a row in 2017 and 2018. At Sung & Hwang, Mr. Kim strives to provide individualized representation to every client.
Area of Practice
- Spousal and Child Support
- Serious Traffic
- Individual Chapter 7
- S. District Court for District of Maryland
- University of Baltimore School of Law-J.D.-2011
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association